Day 19 nothing yet....My hatch done! Updated with Pics.

Halo those are some cute chicks....I finally have a pip. On the biggest egg of course and all the others are ROCKing.
big_smile.png

Two more hatched this morning, an aussie and an aracauna. I showed up in time for these two to break out. One aracauna is making a serious attempt to get his egg unzipped. The two others have no action yet. Does the wonder of it ever get old? How in the world an egg full of yolk and white can, 21 days later, turn into a chick?

Yes, Christina and Katy, lets here whats going on. I feel like I hijacked this thread, I certainly didnt mean to. I was hoping we'd all have some good news to report.

I have one more araucana in the inc. that hatched, so theres 3 in there now. The one araucana can't stand yet, his little feeties are out in front of him, he's sitting on his butt, and can't seem to get his legs under him. I went to work, so when I get back this afternoon, Ill see if he straightened up a little. Hope so.

Okay this morning two Splash Orps. Running around the bator. Looks to be three more piped and two more rocking.
big_smile.png
These babies are huge. I will take pictures after the hatch is done.

Oh, wow that is awesome. If you get Splash pullets me and Cyn are going to pinch you. Can't wait to see the pics.

lol I think it would be well deserved after giving away all your spash pullet eggs. I feel for you guys. Gives you a great reason to keep on hatching.

I came home and the araucana chick that was sitting on his butt and couldnt get up is galloping around, so I worried for nothing. 5 healthy happy chicks for my first hatch, 2 australorps, and 3 aracaunas; I couldnt be more pleased. So, Jody, you're a grandmother again...

302744571.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom