Day 19 temperature too high on digital thermometer

I wish you the best of luck. If you have other questions, ask. Please let me know what happens

I took the wet bulb reading, it was 36.3 C and the dry bulb (mercury) is showing 38, through the calculators online it says 89% RH.

But if I look at the digital one it reads 40 C dry bulb and accordingly 78% RH. So I'm a bit confused..

I took the wet bulb reading, it was 36.3 C and the dry bulb (mercury) is showing 38, through the calculators online it says 89% RH.

But if I look at the digital one it reads 40 C dry bulb and accordingly 78% RH. So I'm a bit confused..
Hope for the 78 even if a bit high. Watch for condensation on the glass then you know humidity is high. Once the wet baby chicks start to break out of the shell the humidity will rise. At this point don't try to change the humidity.

Hope for the 78 even if a bit high. Watch for condensation on the glass then you know humidity is high. Once the wet baby chicks start to break out of the shell the humidity will rise. At this point don't try to change the humidity.

Got it! And what do you reckon I should keep the temperature from now till the hatch? My Mercury thermometer reads 101 F right now, should I bring it down?
I was using a 28 watt bulb and I found that the temperature was low, around 94-95 F so I changed to the 40 watt. Now I'm thinking this is too hot and humid so I should put this off and turn the 28watt one on.

Back
Top Bottom