Day 20 and nothing has happened!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by peeps7, Nov 8, 2007.

1. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Feb 28, 2007
    South Eastern Indiana
    Coty?? whats the news!??? I sure hope you have live babies in there! !I NEED updates!! LOL The suspense is killing me!!

2. peeps7

peeps7 Songster

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Sorry, I just got back from the nursing home. I candled and the blob is only covering half the egg so I'm sure they are dead or stopped developing early. DANG!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm hoping to get some polish eggs in placement of these that didn't hatch. I want to make cochins, silkies, and polish my signature breeds so it's all good. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Smitty's Farm

Smitty's Farm Songster

Aug 24, 2007
    St Clair County, Il
    So sorry![​IMG]

4. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Feb 28, 2007
    South Eastern Indiana
    Awwww, coty, im so sorry. I was pullin for ya there. I really hoped to see something! Good luck on the next hatch!!!

5. peeps7

peeps7 Songster

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Thanks guys, I know there will be TONS more eggs to go in the bator.

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

Onward and upward, Coty! Just get on with the next batch. Sorry about this one, but you're right; there are alot of eggs to hatch in your future.

7. peeps7

peeps7 Songster

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Man, you guys are great!!! I'll just crack one of the eggs open and see when they died. Thanks all you guys that supported me!!! I'll let ya know when I get the next batch going. [​IMG]

8. skeeter9

skeeter9 Songster

Too bad about your hatch, peeps. Thank goodness there are lots and lots of eggs so you can try again!!! Good luck with your next hatch.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: