Day 20 and we HAVE BABIES!

I have 3 Delawares!!!!! I went to a few interviews this morning. 1 BR hatched last night and when I came home a little while ago I have 4 BR babies and 3 Delawares!!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif

7 BABIES!
woot.gif

9 more Eggs to go and most are pipped! Come on chickies!
jumpy.gif

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
pop.gif
love.gif
fl.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
LOL sorry I am just soo happy for you!!!
yippiechickie.gif
That's awesome!!!
big_smile.png
Hopefully the rest make it out OK!
fl.gif

Good luck and many prayers to you!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Well Its getting crowded in the Incubator. Think I might have to take the fluffy ones out soon and put them in the brooder. It looks like there are only 5 more Eggs left. Do you think it will compromise the last 5?? 1 has a pip and the rest.. well nothing yet that I can see.

Just got home from being gone since Friday at 6 p.m. When I left I was still waiting on 6 more to hatch!
jumpy.gif
10 babies were out.
jumpy.gif
Well, when I got home today 4 hatched, and 2 were shrinked wrapped in their Eggs.
hit.gif
.. there was hardly any humidity left in the bator... I felt so so SO bad... It was 2 BR babies...
hit.gif

So out of 16 Eggs I have 14 babies!!!
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I ended up with 8 BR's and 6 Delawares!! (I thought I had only 4 in the bator, must have mixed 2 up with BR eggs)

You should have seen my face when I saw all these cuties in the Brooder fluffed up and CUTE! I have never hatched such "Chubby" chicks before! They have the cutest, Biggest Fuzzy Butts I have ever seen!

Thank you Speckledhen and Shortcake, These will be VERY VERY SPOILED babies!
love.gif

Edit to Add: I put grass down all day in my brothers back yard, so Pics will not be up until tomorrow. Right now I need a hot bath to soak in!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom