day 20 at 8 pm tonight

nothing yet . DH said that tomorrow makes day 21 and that I mis calculated I don't know I think he is right. temp has been 99.5 yes I candled I looked at a couple of them a little bit ago and they are still moving in the eggs. it is a lyons TX-6 forced air incubator it has been steady all through incubation.

Last edited:
ok still nothing, i checked a few min. ago there is no moving no cheeping nothing. I believe my little babies have died. DH said that today is day 21 but I can't help but think that it is day 22. I posted the day I set the eggs Im going to go search and see. Ok I went and checked and we set the eggs the morning of 1-19 and if you count today is day 21 so maybe there is still hope for my fuzzy butts yet?
I sure hope so I miss having babies to take care of.

Last edited:
If you set your eggs on a Saturday, they should hatch on the same day if temp and humidity were proper during the entire incubation process. Today is day 21 for you. If temp was a little low, they may hatch late. Hang in there and give them time. Good luck.

Jody

yippiechickie.gif
I HAVE A PIP!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
Just 1 so far
fl.gif

Well, all I can tell you is that I usually have pips on day 19 and all chicks hatched by early day 21. With this hatch, I was on day 21 on Friday at 7am. Not a single pip. Today on day 22, another one, very healthy, just hatched about 5 minutes ago and 1 more is pipped that I can see. Sor far I have 8 out of 13 hatched completely. So the first chick hatched about 2 PM on friday, and we are still hatching. Don't give up. Can't rush mother nature unfortunately.

It sure does give a person unneeded stress though...or should I say self-inflicted stress...
hmm.png

still just 1 pip has not gone any further yet please hope for my babies, I saw more than 1 live baby yesterday

Back
Top Bottom