day 20. I have a bad feeling.

Sublight

Songster
5 Years
Jun 2, 2016
Pensacola, FL
Well it is day 20. This is my first hatching with a forced air incubator. I opened the lid so I could hear the sound of chick's peeping in their shell..... nothing.

I tell posters to be patient, but it's hard to do it from this point of view. lol

Well it is day 20. This is my first hatching with a forced air incubator. I opened the lid so I could hear the sound of chick's peeping in their shell..... nothing.

I tell posters to be patient, but it's hard to do it from this point of view. lol

For some reason, I don't usually hear peeping until they've externally pipped. You have time yet!

For some reason, I don't usually hear peeping until they've externally pipped. You have time yet!
Lol thanks. That makes me feel better. its been a few years since I incubated. These are silkies. I normally let them do my incubating, but my young silkie was murdered on the roost by a asshole hen that has been dispached.
hold tight. Very hard I know!
It is hard. I'm anxious to see the new family additions

Lol thanks. That makes me feel better. its been a few years since I incubated. These are silkies. I normally let them do my incubating, but my young silkie was murdered on the roost by a asshole hen that has been dispached.It is hard. I'm anxious to see the new family additions
So sorry about your silkie. I hope the eggs hatch! Keep us updated

Back
Top Bottom