Day 21 - 22 no egg movement

Duck and chicken lover

In the Brooder
May 20, 2018
hello, today is day 21 of incubation I actually thought it was day 22 because I started counting a day early. That means I started lockdown a day early as well, is this a bad thing? And also is it normal to see no movement at all in the eggs? I want to do the float test but I’m to scared I’m going to disturb them. I have tried playing sounds from YouTube of hens clucking to their babies chicks but still I saw no movement. This is my first time incubating eggs and I am very stressed out. I am worried they’ll hatch tomorrow when I’m at school.
Any suggestions?
It would mean a lot of anyone replied.

Are you hearing any peeping from the eggs?
I too, went into lockdown 12 hours early due to work schedule but they hatched fine.
Pick an egg up (quickly) and tap on it...u should get a reply. I know lock down means lockdown but sometimes i cant resist

Are you hearing any peeping from the eggs?
I too, went into lockdown 12 hours early due to work schedule but they hatched fine.
Pick an egg up (quickly) and tap on it...u should get a reply. I know lock down means lockdown but sometimes i cant resist
Thank you so much for your reply, and no sadly I haven’t seen any movement or peeping yet. I do have budgies in my room so if I heard anything it would be hard to tell if it was the birds or the eggs. But I’ll quickly pick a few of them up and tap on them I see if anything happens. Again, thank you for the reply I’ll keep you updated.

Back
Top Bottom