Day 21. No pips yet from my single egg. I'm wondering if I should quickly candle it today to see if it is moving, but I am afraid that I shouldn't. What should I do? Temp. has been pretty steady. sometimes I have had to watch it carefully, making sure it doesn't get too hot/cool. Temp. is now about 99-100 degrees F. and Humidity is great(60-70%) The egg is expected to be delayed, but how long should it be if it's planned to be delayed? How long should I wait before throwing it out(or should I say, how long should I wait before I SADLY throw out my poor little baby?) I have put sooo much effort and love into caring for the egg. It was the only one out of 4 that made it. The other 3 didn't develop. I have woke up in the night to check the bator temp./hum. and the egg, and I have slept on the couch near the bator to keep guard. Yet has all that hard work come down to this? Doubt and nervousness? This is most likely my only chance until spring to hatch out my very own, first egg, and it was looking great once I knew the egg was fertile around day 14 when i could see the little eye moving and dancing. Now, I am not so sure....someone please give me some advise. Thank you! and please pray for the little egg. We(the egg AND me) need all the help we can get.