Day 23 and NOTHING!

peej

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 2, 2011
Its day 23 and there is one egg that has been pecked from the inside out a little bit. This happened on day 22, but nothing has changed since then! Any tips or comments is greatly appreciated! All other eggs have had nothing happen to them
sad.png

Thanks for any help!

Yeah I do, what incubator does everyone use that yields higher results?

One person on here posted that they have had eggs hatch as late as day 30. Don't let the little giant naysayers get you down. I am using one and it is working just fine. There are a group of Little Giant Bashers on here that love posting things about how bad Little Giants are because they can't get good hatches from them. They don't take into account that there are quite a few people on here who get perfectly good hatches from their Little Giants they just base it on their own personal experience.

Good Luck

yeah I used the same one 10 years ago and 23 hatched out of 30 placed in! So I know that they can hatch good outa this thing!

I have 3 LG's ...2 forced air for incubation and a still air for a hatcher and at this very moment I have Lavender and Porcelain Silkies, also some Blue Silkies and Showgirls hatching. They work fine for me...
hu.gif

I had one little chick who I put in the same day as I put in some duck eggs..they hatched on the same day. day 28. I have no clue why but the chick is healthy and happy! He thinks he's a duck though.

I have had many successful hatches in my LG. Now I use a Sportsman and can hatch a lot more eggs. I'm a hatch-a-holic. I still use my LG as a hatcher.

Back
Top Bottom