Day 27 incubating HELP

Definitely I understand..I promise I'm not giving you conflicting information though...:frow

I fully trust you! There's just SO MUCH information out there and it's enough to make you go crazy! I appreciate feedback from someone that I can see knows what they're talking about. I can you see you've been around here for a while!!

I fully trust you! There's just SO MUCH information out there and it's enough to make you go crazy! I appreciate feedback from someone that I can see knows what they're talking about. I can you see you've been around here for a while!!
Well Thanks..I definitely have been around and hatch lots of birds myself. Definitely don't do anything before asking. I have tagged in @WVduckchick too. She definitely will help you also.

The pics look like a goner to me also. Especially the side with all the clear fluid. That shouldn't be there. Did you use an automatic turner or hand-turn? I ask because sometimes we get those clear sides when they aren't turned enough, or the CAM just doesn't fully envelope the entire contents like it should.

I don't think its in any danger of exploding, so I'd just leave it until the hatch is done.

Good luck!

The pics look like a goner to me also. Especially the side with all the clear fluid. That shouldn't be there. Did you use an automatic turner or hand-turn? I ask because sometimes we get those clear sides when they aren't turned enough, or the CAM just doesn't fully envelope the entire contents like it should.

I don't think its in any danger of exploding, so I'd just leave it until the hatch is done.

Good luck!
Thanks for the info. I hand turned it 3-5 times a day so that possibly just wasn't enough. Darn, so bummed. I'll leave it through Wednesday and then admit it's a goner.

Thanks for the info. I hand turned it 3-5 times a day so that possibly just wasn't enough. Darn, so bummed. I'll leave it through Wednesday and then admit it's a goner.
I hand turn my Duck eggs twice a day so not turning them enough wasn't the issue. Sometimes they just die during incubation if something even genetically is wrong..

Back
Top Bottom