Day 28, No Hatch Yet šŸ˜©

Has there been any change or progress?
As of right now I assisted the hatch. Idk. I got scared. Iā€™m thinking heā€™s premature. His eyes are closed. I put him in a little cup to try to helpā€¦he is breathing and just moved his neck like that. I tried giving him sugar water. He didnā€™t want it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 14
As of right now I assisted the hatch. Idk. I got scared. Iā€™m thinking heā€™s premature. His eyes are closed. I put him in a little cup to try to helpā€¦he is breathing and just moved his neck like that. I tried giving him sugar water. He didnā€™t want it.
It is prematurely out of egg and hasn't absorbed yolk. All you can do now is leave in incubator and hopefully it can absorb yolk. Hoping the best for you and your hatchling.

I used to sing to my beebies while they were chirping in their egg shells ā€¦ my husband would joke that ā€œhe couldnā€™t believe we didnā€™t have more quittersā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Every time I stopped singing, the lil guys started chirping as if to confirm I hadnā€™t left or that someone was out there, ready to welcome them šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Chirping is good šŸ‘šŸ»
I whistle back :)

It is prematurely out of egg and hasn't absorbed yolk. All you can do now is leave in incubator and hopefully it can absorb yolk. Hoping the best for you and your hatchling.
Itā€™s been almost 8 hours. His sack is absorbing and heā€™s very active but not standing yet. His eyes are open

Attachments

• 4D0F7A42-73EA-4F31-BD4C-179C335888DC.jpeg
    4D0F7A42-73EA-4F31-BD4C-179C335888DC.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 13
I once had a duckling hatch prematurely with the egg yolk not yet entirely absorbed ... actually I think it was a straggler who got knocked out of his eggshell by all his rambunctious siblings, before he was quiet ready ... anyway, I left him in the hatcher while I moved everyone else in the brooder and by morning he was right as rain :)

I once had a duckling hatch prematurely with the egg yolk not yet entirely absorbed ... actually I think it was a straggler who got knocked out of his eggshell by all his rambunctious siblings, before he was quiet ready ... anyway, I left him in the hatcher while I moved everyone else in the brooder and by morning he was right as rain :)
he died the next morning.

Back
Top Bottom