day 30 and still no ducklings? PLEASE ANSWER IN WORRIED

Hooray!!

Just cut the cord with scissors. But, as Quackerjack says, only if totally dry and hard. DON'T cut it as close as possible to the belly. It's ok to leave a bit. It will fall off in a few days.

Hooray!!

Just cut the cord with scissors. But, as Quackerjack says, only if totally dry and hard. DON'T cut it as close as possible to the belly. It's ok to leave a bit. It will fall off in a few days.

ok thank you and yes as i can see it it looks totally dry and hard

tomorrow will my babies be able to go outside and play? the weather is soppose to be high 78.
or could they have there first swim?

I tried to give you a reply and as i was typing my power went off. but hey if it's a nice warm sunny day and not windy then by all means take them outside, Just remember they can get chilled and mama duck knows when to call her ducklings to her to go under for warmth you will have to determine that. You don't want them to chill. and that goes for bathing too, give them warm water about 85* and only to where they can stand good for the first week. be sure to dry them and put them straight back under heat to finish drying, and be sure to take plenty of pics because they grow right before your eyes and you need to capture every moment. Congrats on the awesome hatch.. And ENJOY!

thank you for answering i will i have 9 now and 2 more are hatching right now!!

thank you for answering i will i have 9 now and 2 more are hatching right now!!

WOW and you were worried..
wink.png
I just hope you have a huge brooder..
gig.gif
your gonna need one.

Back
Top Bottom