Are you incubating them in an incubator or under a hen? If it's in an incubator, don't open the lid anymore to candle them. The humidity drops like crazy when you do and it could cause the babies to get shrink wrapped inside the egg.
Just keep the humidity up and wait. =] I know how hard it is to be patient when it's the last days of incubation! But I would still wait a few more days especially if they're still moving around.
Don't know for sure the breed. The farm we got them from didn't know what was what. I think they could be, peking, appleyard, blue swedish, runner, any combination of those. They are in my incubator and have been in lockdown since Friday.