Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Im interested in your Jubilee Orpingtons, Olive Eggers, Black Copper & Lav. Marans, Blue Partridge Brahamas. It says some are auto sex but will you sex the others?
I am not trained in vent sexing. Options are to buy them as day olds straight run. Or you can order pullets, pairs trios that will be shipped at 6-8 weeks old. Up to you. Of the chicks on your list I only have autosexing olive eggers, rest will be straight run.

Got a shipment from Papa's today. Great packaging, all arrived safely and healthy. Beautiful big chicks!!!! Love them!!!!

Hi, Papa Brooder, I am new to this site, and new to chickens in general. I have been to your online store and was stricken by the eye candy there. There should be laws against publishing such photos. Alas, I succumbed and endeavored to purchase a couple of my favs, and I sent a payment - or promise for payment? - through PayPal to you. I think I must not have used the right protocol for ordering, as I haven't heard back from you yet. I really really want to buy some SS chicks from you; are these chicks currently available? What about LS? Do you have - or will you maybe have - some of these available? How do I go about ordering these from you? My goal is to propagate this breed and share the wealth of their bounty with the world.

Remember: if God made mistakes, you wouldn't be here. Coop410silkies

Doo you have any started birds and if so how much to ship to NY
yes I do have started birds. shipping depends a lot on how many and how old but roughly a minimum of $45 for started birds up to $80 for juveniles. Price varies simply by weight and the box I need to use… I have boxes from about $12-20 for juveniles. Can you give me a better idea of what you are looking for? :)

Hi, Papa Brooder, I am new to this site, and new to chickens in general. I have been to your online store and was stricken by the eye candy there. There should be laws against publishing such photos. Alas, I succumbed and endeavored to purchase a couple of my favs, and I sent a payment - or promise for payment? - through PayPal to you. I think I must not have used the right protocol for ordering, as I haven't heard back from you yet. I really really want to buy some SS chicks from you; are these chicks currently available? What about LS? Do you have - or will you maybe have - some of these available? How do I go about ordering these from you? My goal is to propagate this breed and share the wealth of their bounty with the world.

Remember: if God made mistakes, you wouldn't be here. Coop410silkies
I do not have any speckles or light sussex at the moment. Earliest I would have them based on current orders would be around late March. I don't believe I have received any payment from you but I will check my paypal account again to be sure. You can send me a PM to work out details or contact me directly through the site if you are limited on PMs as a newbie to the site. Thanks!

Easter eggers or blue egg layers like legbar or ameraucana
I do have a pair and maybe a trio of legbars, probably in the 6-8 week range but I would need to check the brooder for sure. I have a light green olive egger pullet and probably a cockerel around somewhere in the same age range. otherwise will have to look.

Hello again, Papa Brooder,
Thank you thank you for your reply. I am SO new, I don't know about PM restrictions; until an hour ago I had no idea what a PM was. I am going to try to contact you through your website to work out the details for ordering and shipping. After March would be a perfect time for me to set up for a new bunch of fuzzy butts.
Coop410silkies.

Back
Top Bottom