Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Papa Brooder, Apr 19, 2013.

1. redneckchic

redneckchic Out Of The Brooder

Mar 3, 2013
    Northern California
    Im interested in your Jubilee Orpingtons, Olive Eggers, Black Copper & Lav. Marans, Blue Partridge Brahamas. It says some are auto sex but will you sex the others?

2. Papa Brooder

Papa Brooder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    I am not trained in vent sexing. Options are to buy them as day olds straight run. Or you can order pullets, pairs trios that will be shipped at 6-8 weeks old. Up to you. Of the chicks on your list I only have autosexing olive eggers, rest will be straight run.

3. jklyles1

jklyles1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2013
    Texas
    Got a shipment from Papa's today. Great packaging, all arrived safely and healthy. Beautiful big chicks!!!! Love them!!!!

4. dragonlord483

dragonlord483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2013
    perrysburg new York
    Doo you have any started birds and if so how much to ship to NY

5. coop410silkies

coop410silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2014
    Hi, Papa Brooder, I am new to this site, and new to chickens in general. I have been to your online store and was stricken by the eye candy there. There should be laws against publishing such photos. Alas, I succumbed and endeavored to purchase a couple of my favs, and I sent a payment - or promise for payment? - through PayPal to you. I think I must not have used the right protocol for ordering, as I haven't heard back from you yet. I really really want to buy some SS chicks from you; are these chicks currently available? What about LS? Do you have - or will you maybe have - some of these available? How do I go about ordering these from you? My goal is to propagate this breed and share the wealth of their bounty with the world.

Remember: if God made mistakes, you wouldn't be here. Coop410silkies

6. Papa Brooder

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    yes I do have started birds. shipping depends a lot on how many and how old but roughly a minimum of $45 for started birds up to $80 for juveniles. Price varies simply by weight and the box I need to useā€¦ I have boxes from about $12-20 for juveniles. Can you give me a better idea of what you are looking for? :)

7. Papa Brooder

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    I do not have any speckles or light sussex at the moment. Earliest I would have them based on current orders would be around late March. I don't believe I have received any payment from you but I will check my paypal account again to be sure. You can send me a PM to work out details or contact me directly through the site if you are limited on PMs as a newbie to the site. Thanks!

8. dragonlord483

dragonlord483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2013
    perrysburg new York
    Easter eggers or blue egg layers like legbar or ameraucana

9. Papa Brooder

Feb 16, 2012
    Redding, CA
    I do have a pair and maybe a trio of legbars, probably in the 6-8 week range but I would need to check the brooder for sure. I have a light green olive egger pullet and probably a cockerel around somewhere in the same age range. otherwise will have to look.

10. coop410silkies

coop410silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2014
    Hello again, Papa Brooder,
    Thank you thank you for your reply. I am SO new, I don't know about PM restrictions; until an hour ago I had no idea what a PM was. I am going to try to contact you through your website to work out the details for ordering and shipping. After March would be a perfect time for me to set up for a new bunch of fuzzy butts.
    Coop410silkies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by