Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Hello again, Papa Brooder,
Thank you thank you for your reply. I am SO new, I don't know about PM restrictions; until an hour ago I had no idea what a PM was. I am going to try to contact you through your website to work out the details for ordering and shipping. After March would be a perfect time for me to set up for a new bunch of fuzzy butts.
Coop410silkies.
so sorry, yes I do have your order already. thanks so much! sometimes the BYC names throw me when I am dealing with a "real person" name. :)

Do you have a current list or what's the best way to find what's available for order?
I am hatching just about everything right now. So, look at my master list and I should have most of those available, if not immediately then within a few weeks. The only thing I know that I am backed up on is blue and black copper marans. So, maybe just shoot me a PM with the breeds you are interested in and we can go from there.

Do you ship to Georgia I want to start a flock and also theadd ssays 5 dollars on chicks do I go by that or your price list?

How much are shipping charges for eggs? I'm a hatch-aholic. I'd be ordering in June when I anticipate the new coop is built. LOVE your selection of birds.

Shipping is to New Mexico.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom