Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

was woundering if you had a min order on your chicks
generally 8. but as the temps warm up i can do as few as 6 if your temps are good. last, sometimes in unique situations such as folks with a 3 chicken minimum I have done 4 with purchase of 2 heat packs, but has to be a special circumstance. I won't do that for everyone.

Do you have blue laced red Wyandotte? I looked over your list but it just says BBS I don't quite know what that means.

Thanks!

Do you have blue laced red Wyandotte? I looked over your list but it just says BBS I don't quite know what that means.

Thanks!

they come in blue, black, and splash all laced red wyandottes but with different colors around the red. only way to get only blues is to breed black laced red and splash laced red together. :) I could have them available in 3 weeks or so. I think the next two weeks are already sold.

they come in blue, black, and splash all laced red wyandottes but with different colors around the red.  only way to get only blues is to breed black laced red and splash laced red together. :) I could have them available in 3 weeks or so. I think the next two weeks are already sold.

I'm not ready yet for more mine babies are 7w old but we have some males that we need to pick out and see how many girls we got. I think we have 3 golden laced wyandotts(?) but those BLRW are beautiful. Will you have some a few months down the line?

Would there be a minimum amount on day-olds if someone were picking them up instead of having them shipped? (Hypothetical at this point, but you never know...) It'd be a 6ish hour drive in the main body of the car, with the people.

How much would it cost to ship to Burlingame, KS????????????¡!¡?????????????
Also is the group of chickens silkies,frizzles R they silkies that R frizzled or if u buy one u either get a silkie OR a frizzle

Last edited:
How much would it cost to ship to Burlingame, KS????????????¡!¡?????????????
Also is the group of chickens silkies,frizzles R they silkies that R frizzled or if u buy one u either get a silkie OR a frizzle

Shipping is the same everywhere. $45 for a box of chicks sent express. You can either get silkies that are regular or frizzled, or sizzles that are smooth or frizzled. They cannot be determined at day old which will carry and show the frizzling gene. usually by 5-6 days old it will be clear. :)

Back
Top Bottom