Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

I just wanted to say I couldn't be happier with the chicks I ordered from you. Even though it was hot as hades, only one expired in transit, and I still (4 weeks later) have 12 beautiful mille fleur leghorn chicks. Awesome!
wee.gif

Dang... I wish I needed 10 more chickens, you have all the breeds I'm looking for! :(

I am willing to make an exception in the warmer fall weather with shipping as few as 6 chicks but will likely still include a heat pack so there will be a higher shipping cost. Send me a PM if you would like to order and we can work out te details. Thanks!

I just wanted to say I couldn't be happier with the chicks I ordered from you. Even though it was hot as hades, only one expired in transit, and I still (4 weeks later) have 12 beautiful mille fleur leghorn chicks. Awesome!
wee.gif

Sorry about the loss, but so glad to hear the rest did so well!!!

Thanks for the update!

UPDATE: SO, I HAVE IN FACT RECEIVED 10 ORDERS. I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND LEAVE THE SPECIAL UP FOR 1 MORE WEEK UNTIL AUGUST 25TH AS I KNOW A COUPLE OF YOU WANTED TO ORDER BUT DIDN'T GET A CHANCE. ON AUGUST 26TH, PRICES WILL RETURN TO NORMAL. :)

NEXT AVAILABLE SHIPMENT WILL BE SEPTEMBER 16-17TH.

CURRENTLY ALL ORDERS ARE 25% OFF!!!!! THIS IS FOR ALL BREEDS FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!!!

I have more than 40 breeding pens and coops. I would love to hatch your specialized chick order. SEND A PM OR VISIT www.papaspoultry.com TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP.

Minimum chick order is 10. Maximum order per box is 25 chicks. Keep in mind that I will send 2-5 extra chicks per order depending on the hatch.

Following are my Fall prices. 25% discount is NOT included in these prices but can be seen on my website. I am hoping there are not any discrepancies, but let me know if you find any.

Chick prices:
Easter Eggers- $5
Blue Ameracaunas- $8
Silkies- $8 (white, buff, cuckoo, BBS)
Sizzles- $8 (BBS, variety of colors and projects)
Bantam White Cochins Frizzled/Smooth: $8--UNAVAILABLE
Bantam Columbian Cochins Frizzled, smooth: $7
BBS Laced Red Wyandottes- $8
Olive Eggers- $8
Swedish Flower Hens- $10
Speckled Sussex- $10
Silver Laced Wyandottes- $10
Light Sussex- $10
Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons- $12
French Blue and Black Copper Marans- $12
Lavender Orpingtons- $12
Mille Fleur Leghorns- $15
BBS English Orpingtons- $15
Salmon Faverolles- $15
Auto sexing Olive Egger Project- Females $20, Males $10, Pairs $25
Crested Cream Legbars- Females $25, Males $10, Pairs $30
Rhodebars- Females $25, Males $10, Pairs $30
Bantam Chocolate Orpingtons- $18
Gold/Blue/Splash Partridge Brahmas- $24
LF Project Chocolate Orpingtons: Chocalate females- $40, Black males/females- $10
Gold Laced Orpingtons- $50
Jubilee Orpingtons- $50 (will have 3 separate pens so you can get unrelated chicks, pure GFF, or GFF/Sacre cross)

Shipping will be Express unless special request is made for priority mail. Express shipments will be guaranteed for live delivery and within 48 hours of shipment arrival. shipping cost is $40. Priority Mail shipping is $20.

For more pictures as well as actual current prices, visit www.papaspoultry.com

I am also happy to send started chicks between 2-4 weeks old. Unless an autosexable breed or salmon faverolles, these will be STRAIGHT RUN chicks, undetermined sex. Started chicks sometimes seem to handle travel better. Cost goes up a $2-5 per chick for this option and generally maxes out between 10-12 chicks per shipment, unless double boxed for up to 20-24 chicks. Shipping prices are different so please inquire but generally will be $55-70 for EXPRESS mail.

I placed an order last night on your site Just want to make sure I got it right that they won't ship until September 16-17th

UPDATE:  SO, I HAVE IN FACT RECEIVED 10 ORDERS.  I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND LEAVE THE SPECIAL UP FOR 1 MORE WEEK UNTIL AUGUST 25TH AS I KNOW A COUPLE OF YOU WANTED TO ORDER BUT DIDN'T GET A CHANCE.  ON AUGUST 26TH, PRICES WILL RETURN TO NORMAL.  :)

NEXT AVAILABLE SHIPMENT WILL BE SEPTEMBER 16-17TH. 

CURRENTLY ALL ORDERS ARE 25% OFF!!!!!  THIS IS FOR ALL BREEDS FOR A LIMITED TIME!!!!!

I have more than 40 breeding pens and coops.  I would love to hatch your specialized chick order.  SEND A PM OR VISIT www.papaspoultry.com TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP.

Minimum chick order is 10.  Maximum order per box is 25 chicks.  Keep in mind that I will send 2-5 extra chicks per order depending on the hatch.

[COLOR=FF0000]Following are my Fall prices.  25% discount is NOT included in these prices but can be seen on my website.[/COLOR] I am hoping there are not any discrepancies, but let me know if you find any.

Chick prices:
        Easter Eggers- $5

Blue Ameracaunas- $8

Silkies- $8 (white, buff, cuckoo, BBS)

Sizzles- $8 (BBS, variety of colors and projects)

Bantam White Cochins Frizzled/Smooth: $8--UNAVAILABLE

Bantam Columbian Cochins Frizzled, smooth: $7

BBS Laced Red Wyandottes- $8
        Olive Eggers- $8
        Swedish Flower Hens- $10
        Speckled Sussex- $10
        Silver Laced Wyandottes- $10
        Light Sussex- $10
        Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons- $12

French Blue and Black Copper Marans- $12

Lavender Orpingtons- $12
        Mille Fleur Leghorns- $15

BBS English Orpingtons- $15

Salmon Faverolles- $15
        Auto sexing Olive Egger Project- Females $20, Males $10, Pairs $25

Crested Cream Legbars- Females $25, Males $10, Pairs $30

Rhodebars- Females $25, Males $10, Pairs $30
        Bantam Chocolate Orpingtons- $18
        Gold/Blue/Splash Partridge Brahmas- $24

LF Project Chocolate Orpingtons: Chocalate females- $40, Black males/females- $10

Gold Laced Orpingtons- $50

Jubilee Orpingtons- $50 (will have 3 separate pens so you can get unrelated chicks, pure GFF, or GFF/Sacre cross)

Shipping will be Express unless special request is made for priority mail.  Express shipments will be guaranteed for live delivery and within 48 hours of shipment arrival.  shipping cost is $40. Priority Mail shipping is $20.

For more pictures as well as actual current prices, visit www.papaspoultry.com

I am also happy to send started chicks between 2-4 weeks old. Unless an autosexable breed or salmon faverolles, these will be STRAIGHT RUN chicks, undetermined sex.  Started chicks sometimes seem to handle travel better. Cost goes up a $2-5 per chick for this option and generally maxes out between 10-12 chicks per shipment, unless double boxed for up to 20-24 chicks.  Shipping prices are different so please inquire but generally will be $55-70 for EXPRESS mail.

I placed an order last night on your site Just want to make sure I got it right that they won't ship until September 16-17th

Yep. Got it. :)

I am still wanting a quad of lav orps (one roo, three hens) and for some reason can't scroll back on this thread. I was wondering what you had said the price would be? And if it is possible to ship 4 to 6 week olds to FL?

I am still wanting a quad of lav orps (one roo, three hens) and for some reason can't scroll back on this thread. I was wondering what you had said the price would be? And if it is possible to ship 4 to 6 week olds to FL?
yes, i can do that. Orps are hard to sex for sure until more the 6-8 range for me. i think i said around $150 shipped, but I think I was low on shipping if they are going all the way to FL. I just have to remember to save enough to fill the order. my first hatch will be in september, so, we would be looking at late october. also, I think I have a few orders for that hatch so I may have to use the hatch of 9/16 instead. just send me a PM if you want to order and I can get you an invoice.

Back
Top Bottom