Day old Chicks!!: 40+ breeds available: English Orpingtons, Auto Sexing Breeds, Partridge Brahmas,

Do you have any Lavender Orpington Pullets? I wish my town would allow roosters in city limits because I think Lavender Orpington Roosters are beautiful, but just came to terms with the fact that my sweetest chick is indeed a rooster and has to go
sad.png

Let me know
I will probably have some in a few weeks. I have quite a few growing out but a bit too early to sex.

Any olive egger chicks? And can I combine an order? A few Americuana, OE, and maybe Lav Orps? I don't really need 10 but I know that's your min. I'm just a small backyard flock guy and don't really need 10 chicks. But thanks for any info. I live in Nj 07716.

Any olive egger chicks? And can I combine an order? A few Americuana, OE, and maybe Lav Orps? I don't really need 10 but I know that's your min. I'm just a small backyard flock guy and don't really need 10 chicks. But thanks for any info. I live in Nj 07716.

Yes you can mix and march depending on what I have available or I can set for your customs hatch. I will have to look at what I have going in the bator now. Or I can set eggs for you Tuesday if you want to have all options available.

Where are you located? Wondering how close/far I am and if picking up was possible. Interested once I thin out my flock a little.

Back
Top Bottom