Day Old Chicks: "Pick your chicks" Special!!

Papa Brooder

Songster
7 Years
Feb 16, 2012
Redding, CA
I am a bit short on orders this week, so I have 3-4 of these specials available. Chicks will ship on Tuesday 4/29 via priority express with grogel and heat pack. You may pick your chicks from the list below, first come, first served. I'm allowing you to pick chicks in a range to accommodate the unknowns of hatching. I will include at least 10 chicks plus extras (usually between 12-15 chicks just in case there are any losses in shipment).

Cost is $125 plus $45 for express shipping with heat pack.

Chicks available:
-crested cream legbar trio (unrelated pullets and cockerels) (1 male, 2-3 females)
-BBS english orpingtons (2-4 chicks)
-white english orpingtons (3-5 chicks)
-lemon cuckoo orpington (2-4 chicks)
-lavender orpington (2-5 chicks)
-buff laced polish (1-3 chicks)
-BBS laced red wyandottes (1-3 chicks)
-silkie, sizzle (frizzled and smooth) variety (2-4 chicks)
-bantam white cochins (frizzled and smooth) (2-4 chicks)
-project bantam silver laced (frizzled and smooth) (2-4 chicks)
-BBS silkies (1-3 chicks)

Last edited:
I am a bit short on orders this week, so I have 3-4 of these specials available.  Chicks will ship on Tuesday 4/29 via priority express with grogel and heat pack.  You may pick your chicks from the list below, first come, first served.  I'm allowing you to pick chicks in a range to accommodate the unknowns of hatching.  :)

Cost is $125 plus $45 for express shipping with heat pack. 

Chicks available:
-crested cream legbar trio (unrelated pullets and cockerels) (1 male, 2-3 females)
-lavender orpington (2-5 chicks)

How many chicks in an order for $125?

I am a bit short on orders this week, so I have 3-4 of these specials available.  Chicks will ship on Tuesday 4/29 via priority express with grogel and heat pack.  You may pick your chicks from the list below, first come, first served.  I'm allowing you to pick chicks in a range to accommodate the unknowns of hatching.  :)

Cost is $125 plus $45 for express shipping with heat pack. 

Chicks available:
-lavender orpington (2-5 chicks)

How many chicks in an order for $125?

Technically 10. But I usually send at least 12 with extras.

Ugh... want so very, very badly... (There's got to be room in those brooders somewhere, right?)

Oh wait... just saw your specials on your FB page... posted there...

Last edited:
Hello, i saw that you had lemon cukoo orpington chicks, im in 4h and looking for some nice show birds, i was wondering if i could take them to a show thanks for your time

Hello, i saw that you had lemon cukoo orpington chicks, im in 4h and looking for some nice show birds, i was wondering if i could take them to a show thanks for your time

in 4h i believe you can show any breed. lemon cuckoos are not a recognized color for orps for general showing. only blue, black, white, and buff I believe are recognized. i may be missing a color, I thought there were 5

Back
Top Bottom