Day old chicks wanted (Found) updated!

Put me down for 2 or 3! Yay! Can't wait!

I bought 2 dozen blue/green eggs at the sale 2 weeks ago and gave one of the dozen to a friend to put in her bator. I have no clue if they were still good enough to incubate, but the dozen we took to eat had the little cell in them that I think means they are fertile? I am really curious to see if any of them hatch in a week or so. So I might have a handful of chicks myself soon
big_smile.png

3 would be great! Spring seems forever away tho! Can you tell I'm impatient? lol

Let me know if your batch of chicks hatch on Friday. Maybe we could come over on the weekend to get a baby. Even 1 would be a great help.

Thanks to everyone that offered to send chicks my way!

I was able to purchase 14 little friends for Nemo at the Poultry auction tonight. At least 5 different breeds, but I'm not sure what each breed is yet lol.

Thanks for the offer
smile.png

I was able to find some cute little friends to keep Nemo company at the auction!

The other two chicks I got from you are doing great! Still have my fingers crossed that they turn out to be pullets!

Deb, sjcummings is coming over to pick up Elvis our EE rooster. He didn't go to auction! How were the prices last night? I sent a buff orp roo, a rosecomb roo, and a trio of silkies (the cuckoo, splash, and a black roo)

If your 3 were in the same box, I saw them go, but I cant remember now how much they went for.

The prices werent bad, seemed like most chickens went anywhere from $2 for chicks up to $12 for nicer hens and roosters. I think I made about $40. My Polish went for $10, which was cool. But I spent $49, lol.

Back
Top Bottom