day old chicks

Nava

I Got The Naked Neck Blues
10 Years
Aug 2, 2009
Ocala Fl
Starting price is .50Cents Each

increments of 50 cents ONLY.

These chicks will be ready to ship the 13th or 14th of Feb.

I got 2 orders that are going out on those days one order consists of Naked Necks and the other is BLRW. I've been getting a lot of extra chicks and I don't have the room any more.

This Auction is for what ever chicks are left over, you will get some BLRW and Naked necks colors are Splash,White,Maybe Blue and black.

Shipping is $45 and you could get as many as 25 chicks depending on the hatch,if there's a lot of extras you can have the option to have 2 <25 ct shipping boxes and can get all that is left,shipping will be more that $45 I can tape one box on top of the other and send it as one package,just pay the extra weight, **of course it all depends on the hatch**
I got over 90 eggs developing really good.

reason I set so many was cause I need to get certain colors in order to fill the order.

Last edited:
OK! I want to bid on your BLRW chicks. I used to bid before they turned everything upside down. How do I place a bid now?

OK! I want to bid on your BLRW chicks. I used to bid before they turned everything upside down. How do I place a bid now?

just go ahead and Add 50cents more to the current offerm and since no one has bid you will actually be bidding $1 each.

just to make this clear this is for what ever is left after I fill my main orders, not for a specific breed and it could have a mix of different breeds.

thanks.

You may even get lucky and receive one of Nava's rare and beautiful Naked Neck OrFingtons!!!!
Wooooo Hooooo!
Go Nava
Go Nava
Go Nava
Go Nava!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom