"daydreaming of Chickens" brag book

eastercreek

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 26, 2011
Benton, LA
Vintage poultry-related paper ephemera and room for your notes and pictures. Measures approximately 5.5"x5.5" and has 16 pages and three pull-out pages to take notes or journal about your chickens, or to add pictures. Stick it in your bag and take to work to share your favorite hobby with your friends and co-workers! I will also make custom books/journals for you to give as gifts. Ephemera includes a vintage library card and pocket, Ohio County Fair ticket from 1908, Midway Farm milk ticket/coupon from first half of 20th century, copy of a "Live Poultry Wanted" card, Vintage postage stamps, an eggs and poultry invoice from the 30's from Vermont, and much more! You can use this like a scrapbook or journal and it would make a fantastic Easter basket gift for your favorite chicken lover! Spiral bound.
80995_100_9351.jpg

80995_100_9349.jpg

The site wont seem to let me adjust the size of the pics since they are already uploaded. I do have several pics that I will be glad to personally email to anyone who may be interested. Ive sold a couple of these locally and they have been a big hit. They are all just a little bit unique, but all have the same overall appearance. I forgot to mention that there is even real vintage chicken wire on one of the pages
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom