daylilies for sale in SC / $2.00 each / pics below

Hi Lisa,
I am Lisa too! I live in Fla, do you know if the daylillies grow well in central fla? I would be interested in getting some. Do you have any left? It looked like a lot of people were ordering them, good for you to sell so many.

Lisa

Will they grow in Central Florida? They are beautiful and I think Im ready to start a garden! Need to do something to pass the time LOL

Shannon

Yes they will grow in FL! Lisa has assured me, and I just got mine the other day (I live in central florida too). DH is very excited. Dipsy-Lisa, I think I created monster with him. He has plans on trying to create a "blue" day lily and is now surfing the web for ideas. I have visions of my 1.4 acres fighting for day lily space and horse space. Oh and don't forget chicken space!
big_smile.png

Has anybody heard from Dispy in a while now? I'm a bit worried. Haven't heard back, and she's usually so good about replying.

Or her internet is down.
We'll just have to wait patiently while our flowers bloom in HER yard!!
sad.png
hehehe

Patience has never been a virtue of mine.
Glad I'm not the only one missing her.
Guess I'll give it a bit longer, and then send another round of emails.

I'mvery intersted in your daylillys and I was wondering if you have anymore to sell now? I would like about15-20 plants , I like #27, #5, #11, #15,#29, #31, #21 or anything else in theyellow, pink, rose,HOT PINK, just not the melon, orange colors I can pay now just let me know please thank :)you.

you know where I live we consider those things weeds. They grow all along the fields and roads... of course its just the orange ones but still, once you have them they never go away.....
Southwestern MI

Back
Top Bottom