Days when you do not want to do anything.

Quote:
Not six year olds! LOL! "Year sixes". She's in Australia. I think she meant 6 graders.

Still, painful any way you look at it!

I have been having a lot of those days lately!! I just want to curl up in my bed and not come out for days maybe even weeks!! But I carry on because my kids and my animals need me!!! I agree with gryeyes that everyone one you encounter on the road is ugly or stupid and unable to drive in my case!!!!!

Quote:
Not six year olds! LOL! "Year sixes". She's in Australia. I think she meant 6 graders.

Either way, rabid bovines would be my choice.
cool.png

Im having one of those days today... My eyes are itching and burning due to the high amounts of pollen here in NJ and my head is poundinnng. hubby is ordering pizza tonight so THANK THE HEAVENS no dirty dishes after dinner !! however my house isnt exactly spotless and there are two loads of laundry needing to be folded and put away... i am cringing at the thought of having to do it ...
hide.gif

Quote:

Although sometimes I wonder if they are really six year olds in disguise. They certainly scream enough, and some of them are certainly small enough - each year we marvel at the new batch of girls from the junior school, they are tiny.

Back
Top Bottom