DBF out of state--UPDATE! HE'S HOME!!!

Official last day for FEMA applications is Oct. 31, so he should be home shortly after that.
fl.gif

celebrate.gif

It's official. Tomorrow is his last day. There's a possibility that he may have to reschedule one of his inspections for Sunday, but Monday at the latest.

wee.gif

I think he's been homesick. I remember crying and whining when he barely called. For the last several weeks he calls 4-5 times a day with an occasional text, email or picture sent.

Can't wait to see him again.
big_smile.png

BTW, I think New Jersey has been a bad influence on him. He used to rarely swear, now he swears all the time. He sometimes calls when he's driving and his cursing is directed at the very messed up NJ roads and drivers, not at me.

lau.gif
gig.gif
He is not any better than the NJ folks because they swear alot LOL! Look at my cousins there LOL! They would swear at Midwest drivers for being too slow LOL!

Unfortunately, this is hinging on an uncooperative woman in NJ who keeps saying she has to work and doesn't have time to be home for the inspection. DBF says that he has to give her up to 7 days to schedule an inspection. So ... he has 1 inspection at 4pm (with another lady he has dubbed "psycho-rhymes-with-witch" because she too has been less than cooperative in scheduling) and he said he's going to just wait at the other lady's house until she gets home from work.

With my luck she'll be going straight to the bar or something from work since this is a Saturday.
rant.gif

But, he's hoping he can get on the road by 7pm and hopefully be back by tomorrow morning sometime.

Quote:
Sorry to say it, Sourland, but he did not enjoy your home state.
hide.gif

That's because he was on the 'dirty' side of the state.
lol.png
There still are rural areas and GOOD people. Something about living together cramped together like rats destroys most peoples' attitudes.

Back
Top Bottom