DD got me good!!

BarbK

Songster
12 Years
Aug 6, 2007
Indiana
Yesterday at the store my DD and I were goofin around and finally I said we needed to stop. I told her twice more and then wham!!! She smacked the fabric roll right into my nose!!! I heard a loud crack and my eyes started watering. Within minutes my nose was all puffy and I could tasted blood in the back of my mouth. I also had one heck of a headace coming on. Thankfully my nose isn't completely broken. She only managed to crack it but it still HURTS!!!!! DH didn't think tonight and went to tweek my nose like he does and I started crying. How long will it take to stop hurting???

OWOWOW! Is this the season of hurting or the season of greeting?! Seems like all of us are getting hurt one way or another. YOUCH!
hugs.gif

I got my nose knocked on our Halloween hay ride. I was getting into the cooler and the tractor lurched causing the cooler lid to come down and my nose bounced off of it. Yep the tears of pain. Took about 2 weeks before I noticed that it wasn't hurting anymore. Hope you feel better soon.

Smiles
Jul

It will hurt for awhile. Had a narrow piece of board with a nail in it, that hubby propped it up to keep the bathroom wall door closed. It fell and smacked me in the nose! Oh did it hurt and told hubby he better do something about that door or I would use the board with a nail in it ON him! He got it done pronto! LOL!

It will hurt but put a nice ice pack on it.

It's going to take a couple weeks to feel better and it will take longer than that for the swelling to go completely down. Ice and Motrin as needed. And no more deadly weapons in DD's hands.
tongue.png

Hope you feel better soon. I also hope you're not having any Christmas pictures done this year. The nose will go down in photographic history.

Back
Top Bottom