redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
Okay..dont laugh at it!
tongue.png
We(actually hubby) took an unused corner hutch and took out the shelves and cut holes in the center dividers, so bunny could hop through. Then he added another section of flooring to it to make it bigger. Then he enclosed the whole thing with old fencing/pen panels... dont mind the stain job...
lol.png
we just used what we had left in the basement! And Presto! his new cage made with recycled stuff laying around our house..its not very pretty, but he loves,loves it! hes been doing the happy bunny binky hop all night!
bun.gif

2009_04030140.jpg

2009_04030142.jpg

2009_04030143.jpg

2009_04030145.jpg

2009_04030149.jpg

2009_04030147.jpg

great hutch... they get easier the more you make. Dan has made all of ours and has tweeked them a little everytime. Granite looks so happy and is growing well. I'm so glad. BTW... Maggie's 2nd ltter is coming along so well. They are monsters and will be ready to go in 2 weeks. 6/8 already spoken for. She is such a good momma. Wendy have you checked out the new website? Let us know what you think please.

Quote:
ooh,more babies!
droolin.gif
*i must resist!!*
he.gif

lol.png
and i'll check out the new website! show youre little guy the pics, i promised him i'd send pics!
hugs.gif

Is he litter boxed trained?? How cool. He sure does seem happy. I love the hutch and think hubby could be onto something
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
and i may be wanting another in a few months!..( i can not believe the awesome,gentle temperment of your bunnies! )..i just want to get him fixed first... i'll be in touch!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thanks...we may fix the stain job on it someday...
lau.gif
but...he does really like it!
LOL..thats my kitty Rosco..he has to inspect everything...
lol.png
him and the bunny were playing..it was cute...
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom