DDDCT...heres Granite in his new cage.

Quote:
yup..we do!
love.gif
hes almost like a cat or something...awesome temperment! first time i've had bunny that was this friendly. i have to say..i love the flemish breed now!
big_smile.png

Everything I run across lately - the first thing that pops in my mind is how I could make a cage or a nest out of it!! LOL
tongue.png

This makes it hard when I'm in the grocery store and the bread guys are putting out bread- I keep looking at the bread racks and thinking what a nice cage they would make!!

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
us too! its a sickness..i tell ya!
yippiechickie.gif

I pulled in the dollar general today and they had a cart rack that had welded wire around it. I was thinking - If I put a bottom on that and a top that would make a great cage for chickens or rabbits!! I actually turned around and went to examine it!!!

Really cute bunny and kitty cat BTW!!

Last edited:
Quote:
lau.gif
us too! its a sickness..i tell ya!
yippiechickie.gif

I pulled in the dollar general today and they had a cart rack that had welded wire around it. I was thinking - If I put a bottom on that and a top that would make a great cage for chickens or rabbits!! I actually turned around and went to examine it!!!

Really cute bunny and kitty cat BTW!!

man, i am a craigslist junkie! i cant stay off that site! ever check it out?

we use craigslist alot. And freecycle. We got a couple huge rolls of vinyl remnants that we are going to use to line the bottom of the cages to make cleaning them easier and healthier for the rabbits. I too am forever looking at others castoffs and figuring out how I can use it. It is a sickness....but I'm OK with it.
yippiechickie.gif

Awesome bunny cage! The cat and bunny together are hilarious. That is a really cool set up for a house rabbit-- your obsession with animal housing is serving you well.
smile.png

I am wanting to get 2 rabbits and just bought an AWESOME outdoor hutch on Craigslist for $40. and it is brand new. Now... to get DH to build a little exercise pen.....
wink.png

dddCT-- Neat website! Cool animals and obviously a really neat family. I like your design, it is really clean and your photos are great.

Last edited:
Wendy, love the cage!

You might want to run out and buy a couple of those childproofing electric outlet caps and cover those open outlets in the buns area. They are very curious creatures and I bet he could reach it to lick or gnaw on if he stood up.
I have a house rabbit, two of them now, one is neutered and litter box trained. The other I just rescued, a French Angora, and he's a house bunny now too.

My holland lop LOVES to snuggle with you in bed while you read and watch TV, he's the litter box trained one, he holds it!
Granite is pretty!

Back
Top Bottom