Dead Baby Ducks-HELP!

NuttHouse

Chirping
May 10, 2018
we had 3 baby ducks hatch. I left to go out of town and two days later my Mom called to tell me she found them dead! Ants were eating them...yall please tell me that ants didn't kill these ducks!They were inside the chicken house with their mama (a hen who hatched them-I was shocked too! Lol) we have one left and I desperately want it to live! We put out chick starter and water, but I'm wondering how they would know to eat and drinnk besides just watching their mom? I don't think anything could have gotten them?

we had 3 baby ducks hatch. I left to go out of town and two days later my Mom called to tell me she found them dead! Ants were eating them...yall please tell me that ants didn't kill these ducks!They were inside the chicken house with their mama (a hen who hatched them-I was shocked too! Lol) we have one left and I desperately want it to live! We put out chick starter and water, but I'm wondering how they would know to eat and drinnk besides just watching their mom? I don't think anything could have gotten them?
what’s the weather like?

Back
Top Bottom