Dead Chicken Pose!

I love these.... My dh wanted to know what I was smiling about.
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
Lol isn't that the truth! While at the fair earlier this month, I overheard a group of women in the next row absolutely panicking. Their voices were going up as they kept saying "look! that chicken is having a seizure!" "oh my so is that one...and that one!" "I think they are all sick". I giggled to myself (remembering of course that I thought that very same thing a few years ago) but informed them the chickens were fine, just dust bathing. They didn't believe me. They looked at me like I was crazy
lol.png

HAHA too funny. I have had that problem too. My big girls where all piled up all 7 of them and im like oh crud. what got them. and when i got closer they all look at me like why are you freaking we are fine, and then they lay back down.
barnie.gif
silly bird. My profile pic is of my middle girls dust bathing together. They dont even bother to move when i talk to them. I have to poke them to see if they are alive.
duc.gif
I think they are trying to give me a heart attack.

Meanie Queenie dropped dead as soon as I let her in the run the 1st day I brought them home. Scared me til I remembered the lady said they do that all the time! Lol.
lol.png

w1.jpg

LOL, those pics are funny!
I always panick when i see them do this but it seems only my boys like to give me a scare, i have not yet seen the girls do this pose.

My barred rock boy chillin:
roxysbabies032-1.jpg

Cream legbar cockerel catching a few rays:
babyyyys003.jpg

These are awesome! I almost had a heart attack one day when our unseasonably warm weather here in CA had our chickens in the empty veggie bed dust bathing, and the dog splayed out right beside them....looked like a double massacre had hit my veggie garden!

I'm used to this ploy though...my 9 year old son loves to pretend he has a terminal disease and feigns all number of crazy ills that are to try and convince me how much he needs more dessert. I never fall for all these shenanigans, so mere chickens can't scare me
tongue.png
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom