Dear TSC

Ok now I have to ask, what percent is the print leyena or whatever it is called. I have been using gamebird starter for years on my birds. I get em going.g with one medicated bag of chick starter then I switch them to the 28 % starter I get from MFA. tSC is way more expensive than they are so they are usually my first choice for food. If i can find a higher protein I will go with it when i by the corning x's I get next year.

can you hear me now? :

Ok now I have to ask, what percent is the print leyena or whatever it is called. I have been using gamebird starter for years on my birds. I get em going.g with one medicated bag of chick starter then I switch them to the 28 % starter I get from MFA. tSC is way more expensive than they are so they are usually my first choice for food. If i can find a higher protein I will go with it when i by the corning x's I get next year.

PURINA STARTRENA IS 30%​

My Tractor Supply is horrible. They can tell me about the feed I want, but can't order it. Now I am driving 30 minutes down the road to get feed. I'm never going back there. I will get my quail and chicken feed from this new feed store, and my rabbit feed at Co-op.

I fear that TSC will become network standard! I wish them well, but it's easier to talk the mom and pop's into stocking needed feed, and actually buying the feed on a regular basis, than it is to find real actual and affordable GAME BIRD FEED at TSC.

Sorry TSC., The little 5# bag of GBS for $7.00 wouldn't feed my latest hatch for long, and forget about my adult flock...Oh, they do have flock raiser....nothing more than 19% protein CHICKEN FEED. They also carry 20-24% chicken feed, but...well...It's chicken feed!
TSC isn't horrible. They will simply become horrible over time. This is why God created The Home Depot after he/she created ACE Hardware. Something to miss when they are gone.

Around here TSC is already big box store standard. "Buy what we carry and the heck with what you want." I realize that attitudes may vary depending upon the store manager, but this manager has a bad attitude that has gotten worse since Agway went out of business here. We have a good local supplier here, but he is increasing in age and I don't know how much longer he will stay in business. If TSC carries what you want, they are great-if not, at least this store, you are S out of luck. Hooligan, if "dirty jersey" indicates that you are from NJ, we may go to the same store.

Last edited:
Well TSC is fairly new here only been a year or so. Our main is MFA and they do most of the feed business in town. There is also.a place right by cackle hatchery called noble Hudson and sons that seem to do well too. The MFA is connected to tru value hardware so far I think they will be around for some time to come. I know our area is mainly rural so of that i am glad. Right now I buy producers pride but am looking into the purina brand. I think I will research the producers pride n!me and if it is what i think to be a smaller business than ourina i will stick with them because I like to support smaller businesses.

Quote:
Thats the only down fall, TSC has better prices on the rabbit feed. But the new place has everything else I need. I may have to still use them just for that unfortunately

YOU'RE A FORGIVING FELLOW. I WOULD PAY MORE AT THE NEW STORE RATHER THAN HELP SUPPORT A BIG BUSINESS WITH NO CUSTOMER SERVICE--- JUST A PRINCIPAL THING WITH ME I GUESS?

Back
Top Bottom