*Death Lurks at Night* A Fantasy RP

Mabuka occasionally stuck her tongue out for a few seconds to take in the scents around her, and noticed the smell of a Blade. She looked around with her pinkish eyes and spotted the Blade, hissing slightly.
"What d'you want?" She asked in a highly agitated tone.
Elm had her bow and arrow drawn at Mabuka, and replied softly "For you to stay on the other side of the stream. This is the Queen's territory"

Elm had her bow and arrow drawn at Mabuka, and replied softly "For you to stay on the other side of the stream. This is the Queen's territory"
Mabuka scoffed.
"Oh, are you serious?? Like staying on the other side of the stream would stop me from killing the queen if I wanted to? Fine, I'll move to the other side of the stream, but I do not respect any dim-witted woman who gets to rule over others because of how she was born." Mabuka said angrily and slithered to the other side of the stream.
"There, is that good enough? I'm on the other side of the stream, I'm playing along with your childish "mine and yours" game." She told Elm haughtily.

Mabuka scoffed. 
"Oh, are you serious?? Like staying on the other side of the stream would stop me from killing the queen if I wanted to? Fine, I'll move to the other side of the stream, but I do not respect any dim-witted woman who gets to rule over others because of how she was born." Mabuka said angrily and slithered to the other side of the stream.
"There, is that good enough? I'm on the other side of the stream, I'm playing along with your childish "mine and yours" game." She told Elm haughtily.
Elm nodded, and said "The Queen is not one to be messed with."

Elm nodded, and said "The Queen is not one to be messed with."
"Ugh, don't tell me all of that "She's so powerful, you should respect her" junk. I'm not buying any of it, because I bet anybody could be as strong as a pampered, spoiled for life woman." Mabuka said and hissed at Elm again before slithering away. She couldn't stand the whole King and Queen thing. She thought respect was something to be earned, not born with.

"Ugh, don't tell me all of that "She's so powerful, you should respect her" junk. I'm not buying any of it, because I bet anybody could be as strong as a pampered, spoiled for life woman." Mabuka said and hissed at Elm again before slithering away. She couldn't stand the whole King and Queen thing. She thought respect was something to be earned, not born with.
Elm buried an arrow into the tree directly next to Mabuka, before disappearing back into the woods."

Elm buried an arrow into the tree directly next to Mabuka, before disappearing back into the woods."
"Either you have good aim, or your aim is terrible, but either way you didn't hit me so I don't care!" Mabuka shouted at Elm before continuing on her way.

Back
Top Bottom