Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

I got this into the tampa bay craigs list and ocala craigs list, and then it stopped me from doing any more because the ads were similar on my account...

can anyone put it into the gainesville and orlando craigslists for me?????

working on sumter shopper now.

pm'd you florida oe.

this is the ad i'm running in craigslist. I've emailed the editors of sumter times and sumter county shopper.. so hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow.

ladybug4ut1 and i are going to make up the flyers tomorrow.

"We are having your monthly chicken swap. All are invited. We swap / sell / trade lots of animals... not only chickens.

We're just a bunch of friends from the surrounding areas that like to get together, eat food, trade/buy chickens and animals, and have fun once a month.

We will have pampered pullet here with all of your chicken needs at really really reasonable prices.

Feel free to go onto the website at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=2984132#p2984132 and see what's going on. There are usually about 20 - 30 people here, with chickens of all ages and breeds, ducklings, some rabbits, a kitten here and there, and even some goats. you are also welcome to bring some of your animals to try to get rid of. Directions are on the website. We will be collecting food for a needy family that I know so if you can bring a spare can of food, please do. We will also be collecting aluminum cans for Good Sams for their Dogs for the Deaf program.

email with any questions"

Last edited:
I'm probably attending this swap
wee.gif

I'm not bringing much to sell, if anything.
I'm looking for button quail or coturnix quail.
I'm starting to get worried, cause Sunshine Silkies hasn't posted
hmm.png

Please tell me your coming and that you have some silkie chicks cause i' really wanting some.
big_smile.png

I'm also looking for Giants (hens, pullets, chicks or possibly eggs) and Seramas (hens, pullets, chicks or possibly eggs)
Thanks!

Sounds good. Hubby read the post and said we MIGHT be able to go. Since you said it's also a Yard Sale, can We add a few things like Paintings, Plates, Glasses, and other stuff like that. We got a WHOLE bunch of stuff from Hubby's mom and stuff our old roomates have left behind that we really don't need that can be sold. We are planning on heading to Ocala around that day anyways to visit a friend.

sure you can!!! if you're coming down, i'll just hold the clothes for you til you get here. saves the shipping cost.

i usually do good at my yardsales...so i'll change craigslist to include a "multifamily yardsale".

ok, this is the new craigslist....

We are having your monthly chicken swap. All are invited. We swap / sell / trade lots of animals... not only chickens.

We're just a bunch of friends from the surrounding areas that like to get together, eat food, trade/buy chickens and animals, and have fun once a month.

We will have pampered pullet here with all of your chicken needs at really really reasonable prices.

Feel free to go onto the website at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=2984132#p2984132 and see what's going on.

There are usually about 20 - 30 people here, with chickens of all ages and breeds, ducklings, some rabbits, a kitten here and there, and even some goats. you are also welcome to bring some of your animals to try to get rid of.

Directions are on the website.

We will be collecting food for a needy family that I know so if you can bring a spare can of food, please do. We will also be collecting aluminum cans for Good Sams for their Dogs for the Deaf program.

This has also just become a multi family yard sale. Come see the goodies we have for sale!!! Sale starts at 10am, when it's warm enough for the baby chicks to come out.

email with any questions

Sounds Perfect, and I would be able to pay you right then and there! I probably would have a truck load of stuff. We got alot that needs to go BYE BYE! Tried to have yard sale here yesterday but no luck, sold ZIPPO!

Called Hubby on his friend's cell phone. He said if we have gas $$ then it's a
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
poultryhaven.... i only had 1 baby jg hatch, so i'm in the same boat you are. i can't find babies anywhere.

i have someone bringing me partridge silkie babies. i may split them with you if it's a type you are interested in.

i wont have any new babies hatching...so all of my babies that i'm bringing are the same ones from kellys... just a little bigger. lol

Back
Top Bottom