Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

KellyHM if you have any black silkie chicks sign me up and how much..
I just hatched my black silkie eggs from eggbid suppose to be black.. A ll partridge
hit.gif

Anyone need some Partridge silkies?? Really have my heart set on black..

poultryhaven will prob be interested in your partridge. i was going to share mine with him, but if you have some, then he doesn't have to.

annika..... coming over tonight. last 2 nights have been nuts...gotta get those flyers out....

sent an email to 4-H office, telling them of swap and asking them to get word out to local 4-H units. Hopefully they do.

have one more paper i'm trying to get this in...everyone else wants me to do it as a classified....10 dollars each. they're out of their minds.

Post on Kijiji.com. Under the LIVESTOCK link. Lots of people use it. Also, Lakeland4sale.com, Tampa4sale.com, Ocala4sale.com, Orlando4sale.com, Gainesville4sale.com. I think those are closest to our area. All FREE.
smile.png

Or, if you PM me the ad you want posted, I'll gladly do it to help you out.
big_smile.png

On a side note, anyone have a contact for a turkey psychologist? I have a Beltsville tom that is standing outside my dining room window romancing a big landscape accent rock. He needs some serious help, this boy does.
lau.gif
The dog is looking at him like he's cracked. Well of course he is, puppy girl!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom