Dec 5th N. C. FL (Bushnell) Swap/Sale/Yard Sale

Thanks Robyn for a wonderful Swap. I had a great time and it's so nice to see all the BYC'ers. Some I'll see in Lake City for the FLORIDA SUNSHINE CLASSIC and also when I have my swap. Looking foward to us all getting together again.

Alieda (cmom)

Thanks Robyn for hosting this event. It was great to see all of you again along with a couple of new faces. Look forward to seeing you at Lake City or in January at cmom's. And we came home with 7 more birds.....

Well i would like to say TY to Robyn for hosting. It was great to see the kids play and to see everyone. My butt is numb from the ride but it was worth it.

Thank you Robyn for hosting the swap! I had a great time and i hope to see everyone again. Thank you FloridaOE for the Ginger reds and Crele! They are beautiful. Sillystunt, I will hold those bobwhites for ya!
wink.png
See everyone at lake city or Aliedas swap!

Thanks to Robyn for hosting the swap! Sorry I had to run in and run out...should have left my kids at home...LOL! They were anxious to get the Christmas tree up....hahaha.

Hopefully next time I can actually stay and visit awhile!

Kristen

Yes, thanks we enjoyed the company, meeting Will and Will, good luck with the OE will, let me knwo if you have any questions about anything, we will see yall at the Show in Lake City, anyone wanting to know what a show is like should come, Sat the 8th. Will be alot for sale and more than likely thousands shown.. Thanks Robyn!

smile.png
Thanks for hosting the swap. The kids seem to get along great. Met a few new faces as well. Thanks Wil for the birds My friend just fell in love with them she said she can't wait until they are old enough to start layin. Hope to see ya'll at the next one. Hubby's hooked wants to go to the one in Jan. And my son is ticked off that he stayed at his friend's house instead of coming with us. Looks like it will be another family outing.
lol.png

****SCREAMING****
WE TOTALLY FORGOT! We been so busy and all that we totally forgot that we were planning on going to the swap!
hide.gif
Im sorry Robyn!

barnie.gif
he.gif

I gotta make it up for you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom