Dec. 8-9 WASHINGTON FEATHER FANCIERS CHEHALIS

The show has been canceled, no word or moving the show, but they are trying to talk them into it. It more than likey WONT happen. If there is a change I will post here.
he.gif

barnie.gif

I am so bummed out about the show being flooded out. Even if it was still on, I could not go because I-5 is closed, still under water. It was going to be my first poultry show and I even bought a new digital camera so I could take good pics.
hit.gif

Aww I am sorry, I know the feeling TRUST me!
I was REALLY looking forward to it. Next show is Stockton CA. I want to go but don't think I will beable to. Its about a 12 hour drive from here.
sad.png

Hi Everyone,

I have been away this week and could not get to the computer but did watch the news on all the flooding. I am just sick about all the mess. We were soooooo, looking forward to going to the chicken show. Isn't there anymore shows up in the WA area? Only one show, then you have to go all the way to Stockton, CA? We need more chicken shows! I am sad.

Not only did I want to see a chicken, but I also wanted to meet all of you! I am soooooooo, sad.

Quote:
Hi Birdgardengal. We must be birds of a feather because I feel the same way. I will keep an eye out for poultry shows in the Pacific NW and will post as soon as I find anything. Like you, I can't go all the way to CA for a bird show

lau.gif
I want to come too!

I can just see us now:

"Birdgardengal!!! IheartChickens!!! It's YOU!"

gig.gif
People are going to think we're nuts...but hey, we'll be at a poultry show!

Hi!

I was thinking we could make our own chicken show. But then I remembered, thats why I'm here! I don't have a chicken, I want to learn about and get a chicken! I have one dog, two cats, two birds, one hamster, and 5 turtles. Kind of hard to make a chicken show out of that mess!

Quote:
We will have to fix your chicken problem lol. I went and bought some Cochins from a breeder yesterday. She and another guy said the next show will be in March. I'll try to find out more within the next few weeks.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom