Deceased young ASA chicken

Arthur_500

Hatching
Dec 26, 2020
C1CD8BBC-CAD0-4643-9874-383F3ACE8E93.jpeg

Arthur_500

Hatching
Dec 26, 2020
Welcome and sorry for your loss. It may behoove you to read the "Emergency/Disease Please Read First" thread to help get an idea of how posting here works so we can help you more effectively.
I've included the URL/link below.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/have-an-emergency-disease-please-read-first.3569/
I gave a detailed message and attached a picture of the head and comb. Obviously once the picture was attached the message was deleted. Since the site does not function, I will seek assistance elsewhere

Floof

Songster
6 Years
Sep 28, 2015
I gave a detailed message and attached a picture of the head and comb. Obviously once the picture was attached the message was deleted. Since the site does not function, I will seek assistance elsewhere
Hi Arthur. This site is a great resource full of wonderfully helpful information, revelent threads, and knowledgable people. If you decide to come back, we are always here!

WindingRoad

Crowing
Nov 21, 2018
Maine
Gliches happen. Can you try again. As some one else said you might get more help in the Emergency section. Don't give up we are a wealth of information. Stick around.

Top Bottom