December Baked Goods Swap *Sign Ups Closed*

Great to have you a board. Gotcha Down.
smile.png

I might have to join this…… hmm, I do have a 20 lb box of sweet potatoes that needs to be used

Food network had an article about shipping cookies in the Dec issuse. They shipped them cross county, they found the best way was to not mark the outside "fragile" and indivually wrap cookies in bubble wrap, sounds just like shipping eggs.

Okay, I'm in again. I promise to send more than a dozen cookies, I felt cheap last time.

Also, FYI to ya'll, please put your baked goods in a plastic bag of some sort, please,
smile.png
Here in FL we have some ninja argentinian crazy ants and if my mail carrier leaves the box on the porch the ants can get in there. Sure, the ants add protein to the goody, but they kinda gross me out too.
gig.gif

Last edited:
Will the recipe need to go in the box too? Does anyone have any allergies to anything, or diabetic?

Maybe for the next swap you could do a few catigories(sp?)
Like; bread/muffins, cookies, cakes, and special needs(allergies/diabetic)

Last edited:
Okay I got you down. No need to put the recipes in the box.

Also I think that people that have diabetes or allergies probably won't sign up. Just because most baked goods have sugar, nuts. etc in them.

If somebody has allergy's or diabetes I would think that they would post with there sign up. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom