December egg swap! Sign ups closed, Addresses sent!

Well, since they will be sitting all weekend, if you don't get a good hatch let me know, I will send more.
wink.png

too bad you can't get a call tomorrow if they come in. I know of some people who do get called when they are real familiar with their PO even on Sundays. I couldn't. LOL even though they know me well.

Quote:
hugs.gif
I sorry, I wanted to send them Wednesday night, but I had to stay late at work
hmm.png
. They went out first thing Thursday morning. One of my boxes made it to ohio on time though???

2/3 of my boxes made it in time for NYD hatch, looks like I will be setting some a day late too.

Last edited:
We are fine !! Really !! I will pick them up Mon. All is good.
big_smile.png

This will be my last hatch until Feb/March. I am out of space and my mind
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I got my first set of eggs today. I'm guessing from FarmerChef. They look like EE and 1 Leghorn. At first I thought it was a duck egg but it doesn't have the waxy coating. All I can say is Ouch, that must have hurt.

Thank You,
Jim

Quote:
Her eggs are always that size, you should see the double yolker I got awhile back, I'll see if I can find a pic.

That chick will also be EE, I had another green one, but the dog decided to stick his big head in the bucket and crack it. I have a pullet that I thought was a roo because her comb has been bright red since she was a month old. I haven't been looking at her to closely the past 2 months because i was goin to get rid of him, but when I was sorting though who to take to the auction, I noticed she doesn't have any saddle feathers, and her brothers do. Yay! Hopefully I will be getting light green eggs in the next month or too.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Got my eggs today and already added them to the NYs hatch eggs.
fl.gif

You can tell me what they are........ FC.... I guess from previous post the white eggs are leghorn....x ? What are the brown ones?

crfarm.. BS = Blue splash Marans ????

THANK YOU BOTH !!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
No, your white ones are (pure) ancona, I only have 1 leghorn and she's with the EE roo. I not sure which brown ones I gave you, I didn't mark them. But you might have ancona roo over red,barred,or partridge cochin or dominique, or EE roo over buff orp, dark cornish, or SLWx.

Reesepoultry the choices are bantam Cochin, Mille fluer d'uccle, gold sebright. Should be labelled with s c or d. I thought I just sent d'uccles but I think I saw a c. The Cochins are mainly black and self blue but their are a couple odd colors in their. Babies should all come out black or self blue though since my Roos are only black and self blue. I am fairly sure you didn't get a egg from the one polish hen. I put hers right in the fridge. The odd colored hens are gold laced and red.

Sorry about sending the Cochins I meant to send only d'uccles and sebrights if she laid.

Last edited:
Quote:
No, your white ones are (pure) ancona, I only have 1 leghorn and she's with the EE roo. I not sure which brown ones I gave you, I didn't mark them. But you might have ancona roo over red,barred,or partridge cochin or dominique, or EE roo over buff orp, dark cornish, or SLWx.

clap.gif

I am going to have the prettiest laying flock around.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom