December egg swap! Sign ups closed, Addresses sent!

My eggs from lisa arrived today,
wee.gif

only one broken,
barnie.gif
it was a really big quail egg.
love.gif

great packing.. thanks

Quote:
yeppers, I think the BS on my eggs gives it dead away.
lol.png
Good Luck!

I received my last set of eggs from Shelly Meyers. Thank you. looks like all 8 made it. haven't candled them yet though. they will go in the bator today.
Ok you can tell me what they are. I have no clue and haven't did any detective work.
gig.gif

Got my last box today, 4 out of 7 were crushed and stuck to the side of the box when I opened it.
hmm.png
the sides weren't marked fragile, but I've gotten unmarked boxes before, I guess it happened somewhere along the way.
hu.gif
I don't know who they're from, no name, just december egg swap.

Here's the 3 that made it, their bubble wrap was covered in yolk.
hit.gif
I hope they hatch
72239_2011-12-13_09-59-14_296.jpg

Quote:
I am not surprised Seeing how I sent them on the 7th. It took them almost a week to get to you. I can't believe the post office. I got a box just like that for this swap too. I probably won't be in the next swap due to the weather and the post office. I am sorry they did that to you. Your not even that far away from me either.
hmm.png

I haven't been marking the boxes because it seems when I do they beat the heck out of them. But, it looks like either way doesn't seem to matter.
hu.gif

Last edited:
barnie.gif
3 of the broken ones where green too. Oh well, I really don't need them anyway, I have 38 set for new years and was planning on setting ~12 of my own eggs with these.

I wonder if putting a biohazard if broken sticker would keep them from smashing………

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom