December egg swap! Sign ups closed, Addresses sent!

The last of my swaps have been sent out on there way. 2 went out yesterday and 1 went out today.
wink.png

I got my second set of eggs today. All made the trip from Mt in perfect condition. My third set was shipped today. I should be able to ship my last 2 sets Monday.

My last 2 sets are going out today. Michelle and Shelly, they are on their way. I will pm info for both of you.

As a side note, I will be taking over the swaps starting with January's swap. I would like to thank Jennifer for all of her hard work. I am sure I'll be calling on you and Betsy for assistance.

What does everybody think about trying to send eggs for a Valentines Day hatch? Chicken eggs would need to be set January 24, duck January 17, quail January 29. This means eggs would be sent Monday Tuesday before that. If there is interest, I will post information soon.

Let me know.
Jim

Quote:
clap.gif
&
bow.gif
Jim and to everyone for running these swaps. I will be watching but not joining the next two. I will be shutting down until March, then I will be back. Slowly but surely my hens are stating to lay.
ya.gif
Hope by March to be full force
fl.gif

AGAIN...THANK YOU ALL for your hard work and for everyone that participates. Now I sit on my hands.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom