December egg swap~~Sign-ups closed~~Ship date before 12-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! So far out of the eggs that I received I have had 4 eggs to hatch!! 2 clean leg yellows and 2 feather leg blacks!
yippiechickie.gif

Here are some of my buckeye babies that hatched the other day. I ended up with a total of 8 Large Fowl and 2 Bantam Buckeyes. There are also 3 blue silver OEGB and 1 Milli Fleur D'Uccle in there I was doing a test hatch with. Great Hatch!

100_2208.jpg

100_2205.jpg

100_2204.jpg

Thanks Jen for such healthy strong babies. How any quail did you end up with? And Milli?

I got 7 quail in at least 2 different colors and 4 d'Uccles. I couldn't get them to all hold still at the same end of the box at one time. There is also a BTW Japanese in there. You should see those d'Uccle and Jap scoot around that box like they think they are quail.

4256872586_8330540d47.jpg

Woohoo!! My first time in the monthly egg swap and I finished up with 6 little chicks!!!!
celebrate.gif

2 yellow seramas, 2 black sizzles and 2 blue sizzles!!!!

Ready for January!!!!

Sad news to report here. Had quail eggs from my partner in the incubator. First the bulb went out in my homemade bator. I don't know how long that was off but still wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I brought every thing in the house as it was time for the hatcher anyway. Now I discover that the grandchildern have unplugged it!!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
I don't know how long it was out the first time but with the second time around I give up on this hatch. With the cold weather we have been having here I am going to wait til spring to try again.

You never know. I once hatched a silkie egg after the DW took it out of the bator thinking it was an old egg. It was out of the bator for 12+ hours. I figured what did i have to lose. It hatched. So let it ride and see what happens.

As of this morning 4 of my 6 eggs had hatched. I'm still waiting on 2 frizzles to make their appearance. 1 had pipped and will probably be out when I get home. Will post pics when they are all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom