DECEMBER Hatch-A-Long!😊

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
I would join in hatching in December but all of my chickens stopped laying so I will have to wait until the light cycle changes and they decide they are good to lay again.

I actually just got some pullets and they are easter eggers so I am excited to see what they will lay but that will be in April or May.

I don't even have coturnix eggs to put in the incubator LOL such a sad time at this farm

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
Hawaii
I would join in hatching in December but all of my chickens stopped laying so I will have to wait until the light cycle changes and they decide they are good to lay again.

I actually just got some pullets and they are easter eggers so I am excited to see what they will lay but that will be in April or May.

I don't even have coturnix eggs to put in the incubator LOL such a sad time at this farm
Hi @FortCluck! 🥰
Sorry you won't be joining in!
How are the Polish DeathLayers doing? 😊

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
Hawaii
Set 24 Large Cochin eggs from my pullets today. Some will likely be infertile, hopefully not too many.

Just had a successful hatch finish yesterday and today of 1 of 3 Marans, 8 of 8 Bielefelders, and 6 of 6 Bantam Cochins.
Welcome!
Congratulations on your hatches! 😊
How long have your pullets been laying?
I set some of mine earlier this month and none developed, but they were brand new layers. I threw another one in the incubator a few days ago just as a last ditch effort, and looks like it is doing something (3 days, hard to tell for sure).
Love to hear how yours do!

FortCluck

Hatch-a-Long Queen
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Hi @FortCluck! 🥰
Sorry you won't be joining in!
How are the Polish DeathLayers doing? 😊
Really good I need to post pics of them. I had to reset my phone so I lost everything because I don’t back up my phone.

Rumple and Jasmine are my favorite but I have a no name one I hatched 5ish months ago that has more gold than jasmine. I’ll wait till the yard isn’t muddy to get good pics. Right now it’s like a muddy mess.

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
Hawaii
Really good I need to post pics of them. I had to reset my phone so I lost everything because I don’t back up my phone.

Rumple and Jasmine are my favorite but I have a no name one I hatched 5ish months ago that has more gold than jasmine. I’ll wait till the yard isn’t muddy to get good pics. Right now it’s like a muddy mess.
Looking forward to seeing some photos!

The only place that has DeathLayers that ships to Hawaii is Green Fire, $99 for an unsexed day old chick!
I could swing the Polish though! 😂

Top Bottom