DECEMBER Hatch-A-Long!😊

Pics
I would join in hatching in December but all of my chickens stopped laying so I will have to wait until the light cycle changes and they decide they are good to lay again.

I actually just got some pullets and they are easter eggers so I am excited to see what they will lay but that will be in April or May.

I don't even have coturnix eggs to put in the incubator LOL such a sad time at this farm

I would join in hatching in December but all of my chickens stopped laying so I will have to wait until the light cycle changes and they decide they are good to lay again.

I actually just got some pullets and they are easter eggers so I am excited to see what they will lay but that will be in April or May.

I don't even have coturnix eggs to put in the incubator LOL such a sad time at this farm
Hi @FortCluck! 🥰
Sorry you won't be joining in!
How are the Polish DeathLayers doing? 😊

Set 24 Large Cochin eggs from my pullets today. Some will likely be infertile, hopefully not too many.

Just had a successful hatch finish yesterday and today of 1 of 3 Marans, 8 of 8 Bielefelders, and 6 of 6 Bantam Cochins.
Welcome!
Congratulations on your hatches! 😊
How long have your pullets been laying?
I set some of mine earlier this month and none developed, but they were brand new layers. I threw another one in the incubator a few days ago just as a last ditch effort, and looks like it is doing something (3 days, hard to tell for sure).
Love to hear how yours do!

Hi @FortCluck! 🥰
Sorry you won't be joining in!
How are the Polish DeathLayers doing? 😊
Really good I need to post pics of them. I had to reset my phone so I lost everything because I don’t back up my phone.

Rumple and Jasmine are my favorite but I have a no name one I hatched 5ish months ago that has more gold than jasmine. I’ll wait till the yard isn’t muddy to get good pics. Right now it’s like a muddy mess.

Really good I need to post pics of them. I had to reset my phone so I lost everything because I don’t back up my phone.

Rumple and Jasmine are my favorite but I have a no name one I hatched 5ish months ago that has more gold than jasmine. I’ll wait till the yard isn’t muddy to get good pics. Right now it’s like a muddy mess.
Looking forward to seeing some photos!

The only place that has DeathLayers that ships to Hawaii is Green Fire, $99 for an unsexed day old chick!
I could swing the Polish though! 😂

Back
Top Bottom