DECEMBER Hatch-A-Long!😊

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
Big Island, Hawaii
Hi, those of you using the NR360 incubator, how are you liking it? I just got mine yesterday, going to use it as the hatcher. I have been running it since then, seems to be holding temp and humidity fine. Not sure I like the way the lid fits on, seems a little precarious. Planning on placing the first eggs in it for lock down tomorrow. 😊

edited for typos!

Last edited:

Msoul

Chirping
Oct 11, 2020
Georgia
Hi those of you using the NR360 incubator, how are you liking it? I just got mine yesterday, going to use it as the hatcher. I have been running it since then, seems to be holding temp and humidity fine. Not sure I like the way the lid fits on, seems a little precarious. Planning on placing the fist eggs in it for lock down tomorrow. 😊
I love mine! This is my second hatch and I have not had any issue with it at all. Although I do agree with the lid issue, you do get used to it and it seems like mine got a little easier each time opening and closing. Mine has helped temp and humidity good which was a concern of mine for humidity since I am in a very humid area. But overall I love it especially as a first time hatcher.

LadiesAndJane

Life is good...
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
Big Island, Hawaii
I love mine! This is my second hatch and I have not had any issue with it at all. Although I do agree with the lid issue, you do get used to it and it seems like mine got a little easier each time opening and closing. Mine has helped temp and humidity good which was a concern of mine for humidity since I am in a very humid area. But overall I love it especially as a first time hatcher.
Thanks! My ambient humidity runs high as well. I dry incubate until lockdown. With no water at all, the NR360 is running between 35-40%. Perfect! 😊

Valley Hatchery

Top Bottom