I went to try get photos of the eggs and now we have a 2nd Pipped 🤩

20201130_174807.jpg

^ Left top egg + mid bottom are the pippers
Everyone else is tapping away

20201130_174717.jpg

^2nd to pip

20201130_174540.jpg

^ 1st to pip

Hi, those of you using the NR360 incubator, how are you liking it? I just got mine yesterday, going to use it as the hatcher. I have been running it since then, seems to be holding temp and humidity fine. Not sure I like the way the lid fits on, seems a little precarious. Planning on placing the first eggs in it for lock down tomorrow. 😊

edited for typos!

Last edited:
Hi those of you using the NR360 incubator, how are you liking it? I just got mine yesterday, going to use it as the hatcher. I have been running it since then, seems to be holding temp and humidity fine. Not sure I like the way the lid fits on, seems a little precarious. Planning on placing the fist eggs in it for lock down tomorrow. 😊
I love mine! This is my second hatch and I have not had any issue with it at all. Although I do agree with the lid issue, you do get used to it and it seems like mine got a little easier each time opening and closing. Mine has helped temp and humidity good which was a concern of mine for humidity since I am in a very humid area. But overall I love it especially as a first time hatcher.

I love mine! This is my second hatch and I have not had any issue with it at all. Although I do agree with the lid issue, you do get used to it and it seems like mine got a little easier each time opening and closing. Mine has helped temp and humidity good which was a concern of mine for humidity since I am in a very humid area. But overall I love it especially as a first time hatcher.
Thanks! My ambient humidity runs high as well. I dry incubate until lockdown. With no water at all, the NR360 is running between 35-40%. Perfect! 😊

Back
Top Bottom