DECEMBER Hatch-A-Long!😊

Pics
Anyone doing a December Hatch-A-Long? I know it is winter and too cold for many folks, but there must be others out there that have warmer temps, too? 🤔 I am planning on setting some of my own eggs in about a week, so will be early December hatch date. 😊
Maybe...but that is if our hens go broody. We mostly have Easter eggers and some high productions. So it may be unlikely. Hope you have a success! We may get an incubator too...but I like the broody way.

Maybe...but that is if our hens go broody. We mostly have Easter eggers and some high productions. So it may be unlikely. Hope you have a success! We may get an incubator too...but I like the broody way.
Thanks! I am going to incubate mine, none of my pullets are broody. Love watching the chicks bust out of their shells. 😊

I am planning to incubate about a dozen quail eggs in the next week or so! Prayerfully we'll hatch-a-long with you! :jumpy
I’ll have some duck eggs due in early December so I’ll join in.
Yay! So we’re at least three so that makes a group right?! I’ll go ahead and change the title of this thread to December hatch a long if there isn’t any already in existence! Looking forward to hanging out with you guys on BYC!🥰

OK, made it official! Others please join if you’re hatching! 🥰 I’ll be setting eggs I’m collecting this week, seeing what my silkie cockerel can do before I set him with my 3 silkie pullets next Spring.
Expect eggs from my F2 red sex link, splash Ameraucana and black olive Egger!
Not planning to keep any of the chicks that may result but you know how that usually works out…

Back
Top Bottom