December hatch-along?

Pics
They hatched out some time between 11 and 1, and are still fluffing up - I'm not sure which of my hens (blue splash, brown-grey, or light grey with darker bits) or roos (light grey with darker bits, or blue splash) they are from as I have them all together right now, but I'm leaning towards some form of grey.
20191208_144908.jpg 20191208_144916.jpg 20191208_144926.jpg

I'm heartbroken tonight: I discovered when I checked the incubator this evening that it had not been heating all day. Apparently when I stopped the turner this morning, I didn't save the new setting correctly (new incubator), so the entire thing has been off for 12-14 hours. I got it going again, and I'll keep it operating a couple of extra days, but I'm going to be amazed if anything hatches.

I'm heartbroken tonight: I discovered when I checked the incubator this evening that it had not been heating all day. Apparently when I stopped the turner this morning, I didn't save the new setting correctly (new incubator), so the entire thing has been off for 12-14 hours. I got it going again, and I'll keep it operating a couple of extra days, but I'm going to be amazed if anything hatches.
I am so sorry best of luck!

Oh no! :( Hopefully there are a few strong survivors in there.

Back
Top Bottom