Deerfield,N.H. show and swap

I love seeing all the different birds both large and small. Would be fun to enter one day.
smile.png

I cant remember from the last swap at this location...but I am trying to remember if there are guinea hens for slae thee as well. I havent seen many available for sale lately and am looking for a royal purple, white and another color. I also need to know what they eat for a feed, can they eat the layer pellets?

Anyone is welcome,but you need to bring your npip certificate.If your from out of state I think you are required to have a health certificate.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:

Hit Deerfield early in the morning before most vendors even got there! Picked up a nice trio of black Modern Game banties and the best part is the hens are already laying and the roo is a nice show quality bird ! woo hoo!!!!! Almost got a couple of nice RIR banty hens, but didnt and now wish I did, they were really nice. Saw lots of friends and poultry, but was disappointed at the turnout or should I say lack of turnout of MGB breeders since they were suppose to be sponsoring the event or at least have some part in it. There was only one breeder there.

Back
Top Bottom