Defective flats

KenK

Songster
9 Years
Jan 23, 2011
Georgia
Opened up a new box of Ball flats and noticed that they had a weird little bump on the edge. At first I thought it was just something new... Kept looking and realized that only four of the twelve had it. They might be fine but it's too much work to can stuff to risk it not sealing because of a faulty flat.

I'm going to stick one of them in an envelope and send it to the folks at Ball and see if they will replace.
utf-8BSU1HMDAyODYtMjAxMTA4MDctMDMyNC5qcGc.jpg

Return the box to a local retailer that sells them. Do you have a receipt still, if not I would still try. I have never come across that problem. Definitely contact Ball they will probably send you some coupons
big_smile.png

I sent them an email but haven't heard back yet. I used seven out of the box so don't really want to take it back to the store.

Quote:
I would expect it to take a couple of days to get a reply. A couple of months ago I bought a bottle of Pledge dusting spray that had a faulty sprayer. I sent them an email, received a nice reply in about 3 days then a coupon in the mail for a new bottle about a week later.

These folks are near to getting on my bad list. Still haven't heard from them.

Opened another box today of the flats and rings together and it was short one flat.

Back
Top Bottom